Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hospital (day 2)

Today is already MUCH better. My nose isn't bleeding as much. I really wish I had been forewarned about that one. Also, I'm in love with these pressure cuffs on my legs. They are like a constant leg massage. The nursing staff here is fabulous. I've never had a better hospital experience.
I was upgraded to a full liquid diet which is good because I'm dreadfully hungry after not eating since Friday. Oh man. Someone go eat for me. But at least I can drink an ensure today and snag some dairy free icecream. I promise its better than it sounds. There's also a few other things I can have but I'm pretty limited for a while. The pictures are of the progress
Ession of my face and of my menu for the day. I'm already feeling significantly better. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment