Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sorry I've been MIA...

It's been one heck of a few weeks prepping for my jaw surgery... joint #5 (woo! - sarcasm... obviously). Being in college with EDS is a circus at best most weeks but even more so when trying to squeeze in all speaking projects into the week before surgery and rearranging midterms for just after. Oh boy. I've been booked straight through to bed lately with papers and projects galore. And my "free time" is all doctor appointments or pre-surgical prep.

The good part about starting this blog when I did is that I'm going to be chronicling my journey through my surgery with you all. Pictures and all. I'll try to let you all know what taste good blended together, how the recovery process goes, and all the gritty details.

Stay tuned and stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment